Counter

affordable web hosting
this is my hit counter Crimson Binome .



Drop me a line!

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Blogging

Damn to blog every day gets to you, sometimes i just dont get time to do it. My dad was here last night, he bought us pizzas, they were great. But he is going back to vermont today, so is my sister, then ill finally be alone KEKEKEKEKE ( if any of you didnt know thats Japanese for hehehehehehe, you can see the slight similarities). Have to go through Javascript tuts now, omg it looks long, hopefully my background in java will help me out.

Cant wait till friday, going to see all of my friends on friday, then its of to the Vermont to see all the fine 16 - 18 year old girls in their bikinis, yay

1 comment:

betty! said...

you better be putting some pics of those semi bikini clad girls up!